Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

55Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Overseas Credit Card payments

HI

We have a New Zealand customer who says they can not pay with the credit card link on invoice. Is there a reason why they can't do payments or is it only for Australian customers? Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Re: Overseas Credit Card payments

Hi @PBTannie,

Thank you for your post.

I'm pleased to inform you that online invoice payments are indeed available for New Zealand customers. The online invoice payment feature in New Zealand is managed by MYOB and delivered in partnership with Stripe. This allows merchants to enable online payments on their invoices, thus facilitating faster payments. The payment methods available include Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. Kindly refer to our website for further information regarding online invoice payments for New Zealand customers.

If your customer is still having trouble making payments via the credit card link on the invoice, they may need to check their card details or contact their bank for further assistance. I also recommend speaking to the client and ensuring that they have enabled the 3DS payment system to allow the payment to go through.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you've got any more questions or need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

PBTannie
Experienced Cover User
55 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

55Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Princess

They have enabled the 3DS payment so its nothing to do with that. They said as soon as they click the pay now , its just a black screen. This has been happening for the last 6 months. What can be causing this error? Its a little frustrating as now we have to phone them all the time to take payment over the phone instead of them clicking on a link. 

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,868 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,868Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Hi @PBTannie , my understanding is that online payments do not work across borders, so a NZ customer cannot pay an Australian invoice and vice versa. Moderators may confirm that.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Hi @PBTannie,

Thank you for your response.

I truly empathize with the difficulties your customers are facing when they encounter a black screen after selecting the "Pay Now" button. This is a serious matter, and I deeply regret any inconvenience it has caused. It seems we may need to troubleshoot this issue with the relevant team to identify and rectify the root cause of this issue.

I'll send you a private message to provide more information and assist you further in resolving this issue.

In the meantime, please feel free to ask if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess

PBTannie
Experienced Cover User
55 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

55Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

HI Princess. I got your PM which just says to email through to MYOB. I have done that but how long does it take for a reply? I like to post on the community board as I find its much quicker with answers. Thanks. 

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Hi @PBTannie,

Thank you for your response.

I understand that you're looking for a quicker response to your concerns. While the Community forum is a great place to get answers, some issues may require direct assistance from our support team.

In such cases, we recommend reaching out to our team directly by phone. We also have our virtual assistant, MOCA, which is accessible through our website.

If there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post