Forum Discussion

CTMS
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

PDF Intray issues

Since the latest MYOB update, i cannot open a pdf. to view an uploaded document in the InTray or pdfs  already attached to a purchase or spend money. I also cannot attached the document from the email anymore. I have to copy the pdf to desktop and use Add Documents button to load to intray.  

Is this a MYOB issue or other ?

It would be good if MYOB would allow documents to be attached to a Sales Order/Invoice  eg: client purchase order. This has been asked for many times. Any progress to add this function please.

Thank you in advance

Michelle

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi CTMS

Thanks for your post and feedback. Are you still having issues with this ? If you are, can you please confirm if you get any error messages when attempting to open the PDF documents ?

CTMS
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melissa,

Since post i have been able to open a pdf. attached to purchase but i cannot place a pdf into the intray by swiping the email with attachment or pdf unless i copy the pdf to desktop and  ''add Document'' this was working before. If i use MYOB on another pc it works. There are no error messages just a circle with line thru it when swiping.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi CTMS

This is something that has been raised with our product teams and being looked into. They have advised to use a different method in the mean time such as saving the document to the desktop and uploaded it to In Tray as you've mentioned. 

Can you confirm the below details so I can pass this on to the team:

• Version, Build, & Channel of Outlook (Found in File -> Info/Account Info, under the About button)
        • Version of AccountRight (IE: 2020.1)
        • Version of Windows (IE: 8.1, 10)
        • Any Anti-Virus you might be using? (AVG, Avast, Windows Defender, etc)
        • Any Windows Updates you may have installed since it was last working