Prices printing incorrectly

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sharonb1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Prices printing incorrectly

Can someone help, when I am putting in a price on a customer's  invoice, eg $8.50, when it prints out it shows as $8.502011.  The total is correct but not a good look on the invoice plus the customers are questioning the price..  Is there anything I am doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,431 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,431Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Prices printing incorrectly

Hi, @sharonb1 

Thanks for your post, and Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Are you using a customised invoice template when printing invoices? If yes, kindly try to use the default invoice template to see if the issue will persist. Also, when printing an invoice you can have the system use 2 decimal places or up to 6 decimal places. This is done by the relevant column that you add to the invoice table on the customise form. If you use the Ex Price 2/Inc Price 2 on your customise form it will be 2 decimal places on the printed/emailed invoice whereas Ex Price or Inc Price will do up to 6 decimal places.

You can see and adjust the column used on the customise form through Setup > Customise Forms > Invoices > Item > Selecting the desired form and Customise. Within the Customise Form window, you can right-click on the invoice table and select Show/Hide Columns before selecting the desired column. Kindly check The Help Article: Add tables to forms has more information on that process.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,431 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,431Posts

180Kudos

386Solutions

Hi, @sharonb1 

Kindly let us know if you require further assistance with your issue. Please reach out to us, we are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @sharonb1 

We just wanted to follow up on your concern. May I know how you go about the issue? If you require additional support with this or if you need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to post again and one of us will be here to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post