5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Print different packing slip template

Hello.  I saw a now-closed post from May 2022 re different Invoice templates not being able to be assigned to different customers as a default.  I have a related but different problem - a priced packing slip is required by a major Customer, but others do not want prices on packing lists at all.  I have a standard Packing Slip form without prices, and I've created a second Priced Packing Slip form.  Prior to this, the Packing Slip form never appeared as a form option when printing Invoices from the Sales Command Centre or from the Sale itself, and still doesn't appear with two forms existing.

I tried turning off 'Print Packing Slips when Invoices are printed' in the Setup Preferences menu but Packing Slip still doesn't appear as a form option to print.

Both Packing Slip forms are correctly set up as Item templates, and I selected Item when using Advanced Filter to print from the Sales command centre.

Do I have to create a duplicate Invoice form template and name it to somehow link it to the Priced Packing Slip?  

Or do I have to change the default Packing Slip form to the Priced version each time I print one for this customer?

Cheers 

1 REPLY 1
jenny4
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Print different packing slip template

Ignore post above - realised I was in Print Statements instead of Print Invoices when trying to find the Packing Slip form! Still very annoying that you can't assign a different invoice and/or packing slip form to different customers though - means I can't use the efficient Print Packing Slip after Invoice option and have to go into Print Invoice every time and change the Packing Slip form option.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post