Forum Discussion

Beth777
Contributing User
2 years ago

Receive Payments ID No Stopped Sequencing

Hi,

I am using MYOB AccountRight Plus 2023.1.0 which has just had an update overnight.

I went to receive a payment and noticed that the ID No appears to have stopped automatically

sequencing and displays the last number used.  I have typed over it, restarted Accountright and it

still sits on the same ID No. CR001260.

Is there a way of starting rectifying this as I have not experienced this before.

Thank you

Beth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi Beth777 

Welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

Could you please record two receive payments transactions and manually enter their ID number, e.g. CR001260 and CR001261, this is to re-establish the sequencing. After that it should sequence automatically again.

Please feel free to let us know how it goes.

Beth777
      Contributing User

Hi Clover,

In regards to my last message the number sequencing retunred to normal the next working day without me having to enter the ID in manually.

It has been working fine until last Friday when the receive money ID No. stopped on CR001315. I have been 

entering the numbers in manually ever since. Very annoying. I've shut the program down, restarted the computer but nothing works. Could there be a setting that has been affected by the last automatic update?

Any assistance is welcome

Thank you Beth 777