Forum Discussion

Sharon_K
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Sales reports

I am looking to generate a report for a fixed period that provides sales details such as date, customer name, delivery address, quantity, description of goods, price per unit and total price. We use item invoicing and all this information appears on invoice; I am just trying to generate a report with these details rather than providing a copy of every invoice. Is there a report that I have missed that will do all of this? Can I customise any existing report? I need to provide these details for a few years so any suggestions are welcome.

• Hi Sharon_K 

The report I would run would be the Sales [Item Detail] report - Reports>>Sales>>Items.  With this report, you can use add additional columns such as Ship to Address and Item Description (which would pull the Item Description from the Items Details tab). 

An alternative report would be the Sales [Customer Detail] report - Reports>>Sales>>Customer with additional fields added.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sharon_K 

The report I would run would be the Sales [Item Detail] report - Reports>>Sales>>Items.  With this report, you can use add additional columns such as Ship to Address and Item Description (which would pull the Item Description from the Items Details tab). 

An alternative report would be the Sales [Customer Detail] report - Reports>>Sales>>Customer with additional fields added.

Sharon_K
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Steven. I knew there had to be a way. I guess I had the blinkers on and was looking for "customise", not "hide/show".