Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Supplier payment terms report

Hi, how can I run a report including exporting to excel on supplier payment terms. Want to check which supplier have terms and which do not etc. Have tried multiple options but cannot get the information I require. Also trying to run report on which supplier do not have EFT bank details entered in their card.

Thanks

Darren

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Digiwise
    Experienced Partner

Hi Darren,

Have you tried exporting suppliers to a text file and then opening the text file in Excel?

They're are other options like reporting / data extraction add-ons (including one we have developed) that can do this and so much more.  However, for one-off or occassional supplier data checks, exporting a text file might be sufficient.  Let us know if you would like more information.

Regards,

Clancy

NinnessD
      User

Thanks Clancy, however I cannot see an option to export as a text file. The only option for exporting was pdf or xps. I must be doing something wrong.

Digiwise
        Experienced Partner

Hi Darren ( NinnessD )

From MYOB's main menu at the top of the screen select File -> Import/Export Assistant.  Then choose Export Data, then choose "Cards".  Once there you can select the fields suggested by ChrisMYOB .

Clancy

• Hi Clancy, I tried to run the report however could not see payment terms as an option?

Thanks

Darren

ChrisMYOB
      Former Staff

Hello NinnessD 

If you are having trouble running a report which contains the information you need .

You could export the information from your Supplier Cards; I suggest you export the values for the following fields:-

1. Co./Last Name
      2. First Name
      3. Terms - Payment is Due (consists of a single digit code between 0 and 5):-
        • 0 = C.O.D.
        • 1 = Prepaid
        • 2 = In a Given # of Days
        • 3 = On a Day of the Month
        • 4 = # of Days after EOM
        • 5 = Day of Month after EOM
      4. - % Discount
      5. - Discount Days
      6. - Balance Due Days
      7. Volume Discount %

This information exported should give you a rundown of the credit terms for your suppliers which is easy to view together. 

NinnessD
        User

Thanks Chris, however I cannot see an option to export except pdf or xps. I must be doing something wrong.