Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Unable to upload purchase invoices

Hi just upgraded my accountright and now I cant upload purchase invoices into the in tray. I have restarted a number of times and tried to find a fix but no luck. 

I get an error message some documents couldnt be added. It will not add any of them and I tried to upload one of the older one that had uploaded previously and it also would not up load into the in tray. I have also tried to drag and eamil the invoices but still no luck. Any Ideas thanks in advance

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lindi02 

Thank you so much for your post. We are aware of this issue and it's already been resolved, In-tray documents are able to upload successfully. We Sincerely Apologize for the Inconvenience Caused and thanks for bearing with us while we work on it.

Kind regards, 
    Earl

jenniek
      Ultimate Partner

Hi Earl_HD 

Is this still an issue? - I have client who can't email docs to the Intray - however she can drag and drop. Have re-set the email address but still no success. They appear to send - just don't end up in the InTray

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi jenniek 

Thanks for reaching out. This issue has been resolved Unable to upload documents to the Intray. However, If you're still having issues I'd recommend to clear the AccountRight cache and then try sending the documents to intray again. If it doesn't work, confirm the following:

1) Are you not able to send any documents or is it working for some? If only a few documents are impacted, please check the size of those documents to rule out any formatting issues.

2) If you email the document to yourself, and then the intray email address, is it working?

Please do let me know how you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl