Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Undeliverable - email advising email delivery was unsuccessful

It is good that we are notified when an email has not been able to be delivered, but unless the customer uses an email address that equates to their Business Name it seems to be impossible to find out who the Customer is.

Eventually I printed our a Customer List Detail and exported to Excel then did a search.  Could we please have the customer/purchaser name added to the sent email section which only includes the email address!!

Thanks

Juanita

• Thanks for your response, but we send invoices from another system and Debtor Statements from MYOB which doesn''t show details of the Debtor other than the email address in the 'Sent Emails'.  If the email address doesnt reflect the business name'I don't know which Debtor's Statement was undeliverable as no details are displayed of the actual Debtor.  I ended up doing a Customer Card List Details report, exported to Excel then did a search for the Undelivered email address.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi juanitahunt 

Thanks for your post.

You could also see your (un-)sent email in AccountRight in the Sent Emails tab:

You will then be able to click into the transaction to see the customer related to the undelivered email. 

juanitahunt
      User

Thanks for your response, but we send invoices from another system and Debtor Statements from MYOB which doesn''t show details of the Debtor other than the email address in the 'Sent Emails'.  If the email address doesnt reflect the business name'I don't know which Debtor's Statement was undeliverable as no details are displayed of the actual Debtor.  I ended up doing a Customer Card List Details report, exported to Excel then did a search for the Undelivered email address.

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi juanitahunt 

Thanks for the clarification. At this stage, we don't email out the customer's name in the undeliverable emails. I have passed your feedback on to the team.