Forum Discussion

MODE826
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Termination Reason - Unsuccessful Probation

Hi

When we let go of staff, the reason being Unsucessful Probation, what Termination reason do I need to select?

Options are:

• Voluntary
  • Redundancy
  • Ill health
  • Dismissal
  • Contract cessation
  • Trasfer
  • Decease

Thank you

• Hi MODE826 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

Since we are not permitted to provide any financial advice. if you are unsure on which Termination reason to choose, kindly speak with your accountant or financial advisor or you can also visit ATO website for more information. You can also check The Help Article Get ready for STP Phase 2 as it will provide you with all the information available. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MODE826 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

Since we are not permitted to provide any financial advice. if you are unsure on which Termination reason to choose, kindly speak with your accountant or financial advisor or you can also visit ATO website for more information. You can also check The Help Article Get ready for STP Phase 2 as it will provide you with all the information available. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MODE826 

Please let us know if you still need further assistance with your concern. And if the resolution provided above was able to answer your query, kindly click on "Accept as Solution". 

Best regards,

Doreen