Forum Discussion

cfdistributors
Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

inventory fix version for new account right version doesn't work

We need new inventory fix for 2020.2 account right. Noticed inventory on hand still has weird weights and numbers.

Old inventory fix version in not compatiable with new account right version

Melisa_D
    4 years ago

Hi cfdistributors

Thank you for your post. If you're still experiencing this can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and file ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight) so I can have this arranged for you. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi cfdistributors 

Thank you for your post. Sorry that you haven't had a response so far.

We do have a script in which can run over company files that are showing unusually long decimal place or N/A inventory values or a negative inventory message when changing the preferences. Just before we do arrange for that we need for you to check the following:

Please note that if you do have any receive item transactions these would need to be converted into Bills before this process.

• Go to Inventory>>Item List>>Inventoried tab, click to sort by On Hand (select the column heading). Ensure that no items are showing as having a negative on hand value.
    • Run the Inventory Value Reconciliation report and check to ensure that there no invalid amounts. Invalid amounts being a negative or an item that has 0 on hand but a value in Inventory

If those options are fine and you don't have any negative values we can arrange for the script to be run: For us to do this we need to confirm the following details:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
      cfdistributors
      Cover User

Hi Steven

Where do i send my details so you can give us the script to run to get the negative values adjusted. Or who d owe touch base with?

Regards

Robert

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi cfdistributors

Thank you for your post. If you're still experiencing this can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and file ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight) so I can have this arranged for you.