Forum Discussion

totalrubber
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

invoicing customer

in a customer sale can you make the "location and Job" a automatic default ? i have 3 locations on my file and it would be great if you could set these 2 colums up as a defalt n customer and supplier cards ?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi totalrubber 

Thanks for your post.

You can select a default receiving and selling location for an item in the information window for each item. A primary location is automatically created in your company file and your existing stock is assigned to this location.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

totalrubber
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Leneth, Thanks for your reply but what im wanting is "location" and "Job in sales as a default for the customers card as my file has 3 locations and 3 jobs ?

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi totalrubber

Thanks for your post.

In this matter, It is not applicable to the actual invoice layout. For AccountRight you can have a customized form with a text box to highlight the location and job.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth