Forum Discussion

DJAF
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

run scripts

Can you (MYOB) please run a script for inventory issues on my file

last time you "arranged for a script to be run over the company file from the cloud that has been known to aid clients with a similar situation" 

this is for "a script in which can run over company files that are showing unusually long decimal place or N/A inventory values or a negative inventory message "

so please repeat this

Our file is online - Serial # (last 4) 9812

company file id: 1

Thanks

Daniel Jackson

• Hi DJAF,

I hope you've had a good day! I wanted to follow up regarding whether you're still encountering issues with your inventory items. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'm here to assist you and ensure that your concerns are addressed thoroughly.

10 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DJAF,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and my apologies for the late response. 

Could you kindly confirm if you're still experiencing this issue? If you are, please don't hesitate to reach out, and we'll be more than happy to arrange the online script for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl

DJAF
      Experienced Cover User

yes please can you run the scripts

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DJAF,

Thank you for your patience. I've executed the online script on your file to resolve this issue successfully. Please keep me updated on your experience with the solution.

Regards,
        Earl