Forum Discussion

chaim
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

wrong invoice selected and sent to clients

My business does 2 very different things.  So i have 2 different invoices.  when i setup a new client i setup up which invoice they are meant to receive.  When then clients receive the online invoice all clients are receiving the same invoice, no matter which invoices  are selected for them to initially receive when i set them up.

How do i correct this?

Thanks

• Hi chaim 

Please check which invoice form is selected as default under Print/Email Invoices>>Advanced Filters>>Selected form for sale as if you print or email invoices, this form will be picked up by default. If you need to send different invoice forms, you will have to manually select the another invoice form while printing or emailing. 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi chaim 

When you say you have two different invoices, are they two different layouts, and if yes, how have you set them up in the system for different customers to receive different invoices? Once we have these additional details, we would be able to advise accordingly. 

chaim
      Experienced Cover User

my business has 2 different parts.

1 part is i rent coolrooms - 1 invoice.   

the other part is i sell tombstones - the 2nd invoice. 

Each parh of the business has its own watermark/logo and seperate banking information.

when i setup up each new client i specify which invoice i want them to receive.

buut for some reason, they are all receiving the coolroom invoice.

is that clearer?

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi chaim 

Please check which invoice form is selected as default under Print/Email Invoices>>Advanced Filters>>Selected form for sale as if you print or email invoices, this form will be picked up by default. If you need to send different invoice forms, you will have to manually select the another invoice form while printing or emailing.