Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

API issue with importing from SimPro to MYOB AR

Getting following error message in synching invoices from SimPro to MYOB AR. Recent update was done.

There seems to be a problem with the MYOB desktop API service.

Your login does not have the required permissions in MYOB AccountRight for the simPRO to MYOB AccountRight online to work correctly.
The following permissions are required before you can proceed.
Accounts > Accounts Read: Required: GET

Was working fine 2 days ago! Advice please...

• Hi Fitzy04 and stroltz 

Sorry about the delay in response. There was an incident last week which was giving an error when AccountRight was attempting a connection to the API.

I am of the understanding that this has since been resolved. but do let me know if you are still experiencing the error. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      stroltz
      Experienced Cover User

Hi,

We can't export our timehseets from Deputy to MYOB. (We are setup for it, and it works every pay cycle) 

Some of the sheets are in Mybo, but most did not come through. 

Deupty threw the error;

"ERROR MYOB Internal Error, Please check if MYOB service is offline now"

And now it's throwning it when we try again. Not sure if trying again will make errors in the data for the sheets that ahve come through already. 

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi Fitzy04 and stroltz 

Sorry about the delay in response. There was an incident last week which was giving an error when AccountRight was attempting a connection to the API.

I am of the understanding that this has since been resolved. but do let me know if you are still experiencing the error. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.