Solved

Can't print Receipts MYOB AR

Hi,

We are unable to print receipts again,

Can you please re-run the script on our company file

our serial number is 61xxxx

Thank you very much

• Hi CherylCSN 

I've arranged for the necessary script to be run over that company file for you. This was run over the only company file ID located in the cloud listed on that serial number.

Note: If you have been using that company file around the time of this post, we do recommend closing down and reopening the company file.

In the future, rather than posting the full serial number on a publicly visible Forum the following information is all that is typically required. If we need additional information, we'll reach out via Forum private message.

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi CherylCSN 

I've arranged for the necessary script to be run over that company file for you. This was run over the only company file ID located in the cloud listed on that serial number.

Note: If you have been using that company file around the time of this post, we do recommend closing down and reopening the company file.

In the future, rather than posting the full serial number on a publicly visible Forum the following information is all that is typically required. If we need additional information, we'll reach out via Forum private message.

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

CherylCSN
      Partner

Hi Steve, 

the script has worked :)  Thank you very much

Regarding the serial number, thank you for the information.  It is odd though as I clicked the private message link so I am unsure why it showed in the public forum?

Thank you again, Cheryl

CherylCSN
        Partner

Hi Steve

I am unable to print receipts again today, can you please re-run the script.

Online file

Serial Number xxxxxx9460

Company file ID: 41

Thank you

Cheryl