Forum Discussion

Max8
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Combining Customer cards with bankfeeds

I notice that I cannot combine a customer card when one of them are linked to bankfeeds.

If I unreconcile the payments in the bank feed and hide them will i be able to then combine the cards? 

• Hello Max8 

When cards are combined, the transaction details for the secondary card, including outstanding balances, are added to the primary card. Non-transaction information for the secondary card is deleted. But if bankfeed rules are set up for a card, you may see an error referencing The primary key value cannot be deleted because references to this key still exist. If this is the case, deleting the bankfeedrules for this card will allow cards to combine correctly. Please see this Help Article: Combining cards, for more information and steps.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Emily_B
    Former Staff

Hello Max8 

When cards are combined, the transaction details for the secondary card, including outstanding balances, are added to the primary card. Non-transaction information for the secondary card is deleted. But if bankfeed rules are set up for a card, you may see an error referencing The primary key value cannot be deleted because references to this key still exist. If this is the case, deleting the bankfeedrules for this card will allow cards to combine correctly. Please see this Help Article: Combining cards, for more information and steps.