Invoice (custom form) not printing correctly

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Shawparth
Experienced User
19 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

19Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice (custom form) not printing correctly

Hello,

We are having issues with one of our users at the office.  When they print out an invoice from their computer it doesn't print lines around the table or the addresses etc, using a customised form.  Print preview shows the correct display but not when it prints.  Please let me know how this can be fixed.  It was working properly but then just started doing this recently.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,354 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,354Posts

172Kudos

359Solutions

Re: Invoice (custom form) not printing correctly

Hi @Shawparth 

Thanks for your post.

We did have some issues with printing invoices with an earlier version that was related to printing invoices to PDF and the invoices had missing lines and information. If you are still using an earlier version of AccountRight, could you please upgrade to 2023.3 and check if the invoices are printed fine. I would also recommend clearing AccountRight cache and then trying to print again as sometimes these display issues are caused due to corrupt browser cache. To download the latest version of AccountRight, The Help Article MYOB Software Downloads is available to help you with. Please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shawparth
Experienced User
19 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

19Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Invoice (custom form) not printing correctly

Thanks Dorreen.  It ended up being a printer issue as the ink setting needed to be reset.  Thanks. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post