Need advice re selling one area of our business. Cannot unzip old backups from 2001 or separate income.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AHSS
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Need advice re selling one area of our business. Cannot unzip old backups from 2001 or separate income.

We want to sell one section of our business.   Only way the two parts of business have been separated is by Job numbers. What reports can I use?  Cannot unzip old backups that are on discs dating back to 2001 when we started business.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Need advice re selling one area of our business. Cannot unzip old backups from 2001 or separate income.

Hi @AHSS 

Welcome to the Community Forum. You can view all the Jobs Reports under the Accounts Report group (go to the Accounts command centre then click Reports).

The following Help Article lists all Jobs Reports and a description on what each report does: Accounts reports.

Otherwise with the old backups that are on discs; is the reason you cannot unzip the because they are password protected? If not you should be able to use our Upgrade Assistant to access those backups. 

Hope that helps. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post