Unpaid Invoice summaries

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TAFAccounts
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unpaid Invoice summaries

I have changed all of the settings for unpaid Invoice summaries not to be sent and they are still being sent. I cannot see who they are being sent to. I have attached the email sent to our accounts email address. Please help to ensure these reminders are never sent from MYOB automatically. Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Unpaid Invoice summaries

Hi @TAFAccounts

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! If you're still experiencing this can you please attach a screenshot of your invoice reminders window set up by going to sales tab > Invoice reminders. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

TAFAccounts
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks so much.  I have just run the update of 2023.1.0 and now the screen for Invoice Reminders is coming up blank.

I have logged out / logged in again.... tried to access it from the Web Browser.

Thank you.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @TAFAccounts

Thank you for the screenshot. This is due to an internal preference selected in Internet explorer, in the meantime the current work around is to open AccountRight browser which can also be accessed through app.myob.com > go into Sales settings > reminders > Reminders settings. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

TAFAccounts
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Melissa.

I have attached the screen shots now for the reminders.

I have "unticked" send invoice reminders - which I assumed would then ignore the other settings underneath.  I am unable to delete the reminder setting that is set under the heading of "Customise Email Message and Schedule".

Thanks for your help.

Tess.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @TAFAccounts

To open the invoices reminders settings you will need to open the AccountRight browser which can also be accessed through app.myob.com > go into Sales settings > reminders > Reminders settings. The settings should then load. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post