monthly statements not showing payments received

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LouD
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

monthly statements not showing payments received

Hi,

Just sending of a couple of statements for April to customers and payments are not showing up.

One customer had made 4 payemnts for the month and none of them are showing even though they were recorded in April.

I've tried both invoice and activity format and both are missing payments.

Anyone else having this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: monthly statements not showing payments received

Hi @LouD

Thanks for your post.

To make sure invoices are closed navigate to the sales register, closed invoices, and put the date range to make sure the status of the invoice is closed.

When you open the Print/Email Statement window the system will look at the balance on the customer's card to determine whether or not that customer will appear in that window. The filter of Include Customers with Zero Balances is a filter on that window that will filter the window to show customers with a zero balance or not.

What can happen is that if you record a future-dated transaction (after the statement date), the system will populate the list with the customer balance. Along with that, if you have to Include invoices up to the statement date enabled when producing those statements you are indicating that do not include that future-dated invoice, and thus it will likely produce a blank statement as a result.

The only area that could be worked on would be to dynamically work out the balances up to the statement date rather than pulling all the current card balances. At this stage, this is not a feature of the product that is actively being considered at this time. It may be something to look into for the future, however, no immediate plans.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

LouD
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Good afternoon Leneth,

The problem seems to have resolved itself today. I've just reprinted the statement and it is now showing payments received.

Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Louise

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @LouD

We're glad it was resolved. Thank you once again for your patience with this matter.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Inapickle
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Leneth_A How can I access a report of statements sent? We used to receive a confirmation email but that doesn't happen since the latest 'upgrade'. We need evidence that a statement was sent as we are taking a client to court for non-payment.
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

58Kudos

140Solutions

HI @Inapickle 

Thank you for your post.

The Customer statements are normally sent back to the person originally sent them out, if  you haven't received anything the first thing that needs to be check is if it went to Spam/Junk folder. 

You can also check on this Help Article: Printing payment, Let me know if it fits on your issue. 

Please feel free to post again if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you . 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post