Different reply-to email addresses for sales, payslips and purchases (AccountRight)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Chris_Huber
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Different reply-to email addresses for sales, payslips and purchases (AccountRight)

1. When I sent emails from myob using the myob function, it takes the stored email on the business profile as the reply-to email.
a. I would like to use a different reply-to email for payslips then for sales email, as I don't want staff to reply to the sales email I provide. How can I do this?
a. Also, as we are working from different stores with different trading names, I would like to have a choice which reply-to EMail and email header to take. Can I do this?

2. As an alternative, I have tried using email sending by outlook. Problem here, outlook send the email immediately and unfortuantely takes my microsoft email as sender and not the email profile of my choice (I have 4 email accounts on my Outlook 365). Advice?

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Different reply-to email addresses for sales, payslips and purchases (AccountRight)

Hi @Chris_Huber 

Thank you for your post. There can only be one default email used. These email settings apply to all emails sent on your behalf from MYOB. This includes invoices, quotes, and pay slips (payroll). What you can do is to customise your messages for Sales, Purchases, and Pay Slips. Go to Set Up >> Preferences >> Emailing >> Email Defaults. This Help Article, Set up your default email messages, has more information that you can use as a guide as well.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post