Employee self-onboarding - Print information for record purpose

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Bolbec76
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

16Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Employee self-onboarding - Print information for record purpose

Hi

Understand that the new employee will fill up the below information when the request is sent.

1. Personal Details

2. Emergency Contacts

3. Bank Details

4. Tax Details

5. Super Selection

Will we be able to print off all the above mentioned for record purpose?

Will we be able to differentiate the details populated from the self-onboarding form or manually entered? Is there an audit trail? 

7 REPLIES 7
SupportNoteGuy
MYOB Staff
168 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

168Posts

74Kudos

11Solutions

Re: Employee self-onboarding - Print information for record purpose

Hi @Bolbec76 - sorry for the late reply!

You can run the Employee Employment Details report to see all employee details - including those submitted by the employee (Reports menu > Index to Reports > Payroll tab > Employee Employment Details). If needed you can add or remove the fields (columns) you want to see in the report. While viewing the report, click the Insert/Modify tab then click Show Hide to choose the columns.

You can then choose to save, export or print this report for your records.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Adrian
ELC-Leo
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

45Posts

75Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @SupportNoteGuy 

Further to this question, could we instead export the information a mail merge to Microsoft Word?

We're hoping to use the information that the new employee pupulates into MYOB via the onboarding process to populate our paper form which employees use to complete other onboarding deatals not asked for during the MYOB/Flare process. That way we still have all information in one document, rather than some of it in a MYOB report, and some in our own form. And it would avoid some double entry of data.   

Bolbec76
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

16Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Adrian 

Thanks. I don't think the report can generate 'Notes' Under the Card Details which will reflect the emergency contacts. Further to that, we won't be able to verify if the informations were inputted by the employee or edited by us. Correct me if I am wrong. This means that at the end of the day, the new employee will have to complete and submit both paper and electronic forms, and we will have to ensure that the electronic tallies with the paper forms.

If that is so, then won't it be a duplication although it may potentially help to streamline the onboarding process? I have tried and it does shorten the time in keying in the details and it would be great if we can really print off like a form which indicates that the details were filled in and submitted by the new employee then it will be safe, secure and eliminating alot of paperwork.

Thanks & Regards

ELC-Leo
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

45Posts

75Kudos

0Solutions

I've seen elsewhere in the forums that MYOB suggests taking screenshots of each of the tab sections in the Employee Card, to capture the info that the employee originally input.

What we have decided to do at this point is to copy and paste each piece of data to our own form to save and print. Laborious, but at least then the data is in a better format for us, and is text-searchable.

Being able to export/print ALL the data to mail-merge/report would seem like a logical facility. Others have asked a copy of the data to be emailed to them once the employee submits the online forms. I agree that MYOB still has a way to go until this onboarding feature is practical, and I really hope that they are paying attention to all this helpful user input.

accounts123455
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Agree - we need to be able to export this onboarding data.  We must have a physical copy for Accreditation purposes

JCExcavations
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I've just completed our company's first Employee Self-Onboarding and although very easy to send away for the employee to complete there is still a lot more that needs to happen to ensure we are compliant. The features worked well however ideally the Employee Details report would have a section that identifies that the employee filled in the form using his/her email and a signature of sorts. It shouldn't be too difficult to include this feature as part of the employee onboarding. Adding notes to the report that can be picked via the Insert/Modify section would also makes things easier and if you want to add some exciting features we could have access to add our own template to print Form. This is available now in some very inexpensive products in the market so I'm sure MYOB would be able to compete in this space very easily. So far, though, thank you for making it easier to get the process of employee onboarding started.

JB2020
MYOB Staff
2 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, I was also interested in this and found this link which you can download the TFN info and the Super Choice form... in the contact details there is a 'view employee details' link - this has ALL the info that the employee has entered as part of their onboarding -   then under the super tab - same for the super choice form... (they push out to a downloaded file that you can print as a PDF or save the file)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post