Multiple Store Locations

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
vijay_khatri
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Multiple Store Locations

Hi,

I have Multiple store locations and would love to have all employee in one file but how would I keep them separate so I know which employee is from which location?  Is there a way I can group them?

Also when I am doing reports and payroll activity summary the employee are grouped via their store locations

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Multiple Store Locations

Hi @vijay_khatri 

Within AccountRight if you were to open an employee’s card and go to card details there are both custom list and custom fields that you can use to categorise the employees further. As these fields are often available to be selected under advanced filters in the payroll system as well as can appear as columns on reports this may be an option to separate out the employees.

To check whether this will be suitable for you consider the reports you run regularly. On these reports will generally either be the additional filters option or under Insert/Modify >> Show/Hide so that you can filter and display these additional filters. I’d recommend checking the reports you use so you can find these filters before going through and adding the information to the employee’s card

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

vijay_khatri
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts