Forum Discussion

ccg
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Myob Teams set up - invalid default superannuation

I would like to setup myobTeam.  In the company file setup I have received an error message that our default superannuation is invalid.   Our default super has always been Australian Super- we use their QuickSuper clearing house service.  At the moment we are not registered for pay super - is this the problem?

Another question regarding myobTeam - can you use the app without setting up Locations? 

Many thanks.

• Hi ccg

The default superannuation field is a mandatory field that must be filled in within MYOB Team, you would need to enter in a Superfund name to proceed with the set up. 

In regards to locations, locations need to be set to use MYOB Team. Once a location has been set up you then can select the time capture type that you'd like to use. Our Help Article Getting started with MYOB Team has further information on this. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ccg

The default superannuation field is a mandatory field that must be filled in within MYOB Team, you would need to enter in a Superfund name to proceed with the set up. 

In regards to locations, locations need to be set to use MYOB Team. Once a location has been set up you then can select the time capture type that you'd like to use. Our Help Article Getting started with MYOB Team has further information on this. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.