Forum Discussion

VenessaHVB
Partner
4 years ago
Solved

Printing Payment Summaries

I am using Accountright 2020.2 and i dont report through STP Payroll Reporting.  I need to print off the PAYG Payment Summaries for 2020 but its only allowing me to print the 2021 year.   Since th...
    4 years ago

Hi VenessaHVB 

Payment Summaries in AccountRight 2020 can be produced via Payroll>>Prepare Payment Summaries. If you are on AccountRight 2020.2 and you have enabled payroll reporting you would not have that option, however, these can be produced via the Command Centre menu (top of the screen)>>Payroll>>Prepare Payment Summaries. 

In terms of the Payment Summary Assistant, the information that will be displayed for the current payroll year. If you have entered your first pays in the new payroll year (i.e. payment date on or after 01/07/2020), you would have rolled the payroll year with the entry of those pays and thus a backup would need to be restored prior to enter of those pays to produce those payments summaries for the previous year. A backup can be restored via File>>Backup. If the company file has been stored online, MYOB may be able to supply a server backup to complete those payment summaries.

More information on this topic can be found on Unable to produce payment summaries once in the new year