Forum Discussion

mistyben
Experienced User
2 years ago

STP phase 2 deferral

Reckon have just advised that they've just extended their deferral by a further 6 months to June 2023.

Considering the issues that users are still experiencing will MYOB also be applying for a further deferral

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi mistyben 

Our teams are in the process of migrating using the original MYOB Essentials platform across to the newer MYOB Essentials platform so they can transition to STP phase 2.  We will have more information and updates on how this is going to impact users ahead of the end of the year so they can plan accordingly for their STP v2 transition.

mistyben
      Experienced User

you refer to the MYOB Essentials platform.

I was more interested in the problems users are experiencing with the STP2 transition in MYOB AccountRight

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi mistyben 

As you posted your query on the Original MYOB Essentials board I thought you were referring to that product. I have moved your query to the AccountRight Staffing and Payroll board. 

In terms of AccountRight, we did have an issue that prevented businesses from moving to STP Phase 2 if they have more than 200 employee cards. This issue has been resolved in AccountRight 2022.10 - released yesterday evening. If you are encountering a different situation with that transition providing some additional information would be required.