Separate Accounts

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KK28
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Separate Accounts

Hi 

When our accounts were set up, Superannuation Payable and PAYG Witholding Tax were assigned the same account number. EG 2-1410

We need to separate these however I have no idea how to do this. 

Do I 'retire' the original account assignation and then create two new accounts: one for super payable and one for PAYG withholding tax?

Seeking guidance please on how to go about this. 

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,106 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,106Posts

111Kudos

469Solutions

Re: Separate Accounts

Hi @KK28 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

As we're not an accountant, we're not permitted to provide financial advise. It would be best to speak to your accountant on creating accounts. And as for your concern, if you will be creating a new separate account for each, you can only link one for your payroll deductions. Kindly see the sample screenshot below, we can only linked one account for default tax/deductions payable accounts for payroll.

Please feel free to post again and I'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post