Forum Discussion

RoxyAtButtery
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Standard Pay Details report

Hi ... I have a question about the Standard Pay Details report. I want to run it with only current employees so in the Employee drop down list I untick Show Inactive Payroll Employees. This removes th...
    Steven_M
    6 years ago

Hi RoxyAtButtery 

By including all employee (active and inactive) this would bring through ALL employee cards in the company file. So what you are describing is what I would expect to happen if you have enabled that option. There is no direct way to show only the current employees.

In saying that if you are after only employees with an active card you would complete the following steps:

1. Go to Reports>>Payroll>>Recurring Transactions - Standard Pay Details
    2. Select Display report
    3. Once the report has been displayed, select the Employee drop-down list. This will open the Payroll Employees Select From List window
    4. Unselect the option Show Inactive Payroll Employees. This will filter the list to only show active employees cards
    5. Select the tick box to the left of the Name column heading. This will tick all the cards in the list
    6. Select OKthe Employee box in the Refinements section will be changed from All to Selected..
    7. You can then select Run Report to only show you the active employee cards in the list.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance