UPDATED SUPER FUND

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ChelseaT
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

UPDATED SUPER FUND

I am trying to update an Employee's super fund - Panorama Super as the ABN / USI has changed however it will not allow me to do this stating the fund already exists (and it does however ABN/USI is different).

File 1 is the current Super fund set up.

File 2 is the Super fund I need to have set up.

Can you please advise how I can ensure the correct fund is being used for the employees contributions?

Thanks

Chelsea

PanoramaSuper1.JPG
PanoramaSuper2.JPG
1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,079Posts

110Kudos

468Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: UPDATED SUPER FUND

Hi @ChelseaT 

Thank you for your post. Usually when changing a Superfund details like USI/Spin no. which is already used in Superannuation funds, you'll receive an error message. To work out on updating the Superfund details you may go to Lists menu >> select Superannuation funds >> select New >> on the drop down arrow select the updated Superfund name details >> select okay >> after selecting okay it will provide you the error message that  you already have a superannuation fund using this Superannuation Fund Name >> make sure that you will be adding additional characters at the end of the fund name and select okay again to save the changes. Please see the sample screenshot below.

After creating the new Superannuation fund name you may now go to the employee payroll details to change their superannuation fund by selecting the drop down arrow. For more information about this you may refer to this Help Article, Set up Superannuation funds.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post