Forum Discussion

vncasa
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Using different email to send payslip to employee

Hi,

I am using MYOB 2019 (not on line). I am using outlook email when sending payslip to employee. How can I change to diiffrent Outlook email? I already set the new Outlook email as default but does not work.

Thanks

vncasa
    5 years ago

Thanks. I have to delete the email address that I don't want to use any more. Now MYOB send payslip with the default email address now.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hey vncasa,

Thanks for the post.

Are you able to tell me what you mean by 'it does not work'? Are you seeing an error message or is it still using the email address you previously had listed? Feel free to include a screenshot of what you are seeing.

vncasa
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Maxine,

It still sent payslip out using the old email not the new one.

Thanks

Maxine_BC
        Former Staff

Hey vncasa,

Thanks for getting back to me with that info.

I have found this article that may be helpful to you- Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook.

I did notice that on this page there has been an issue reported with Outlook 10. Is this what you are using? If so, I suggest checking out this page written by Microsoft- Outlook 2010 does not honor the default sending account.

Take a look at both of those things for me and let me know if that resolves your issue.

**If this response has been useful, please click the "Accept As Solution" button to help other users find this information.**