Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Year-to-date verification report not including terminated employees

During the 30/6/22 financial year we had 3 staff members resign.  Why does the year to date verification report not include the total gross earnings for those employees, but it does include their PAY...
    2 years ago

I had the same problem, so I took out the termination date in MYOB for the two employees that had been terminated during the year and put the Termination date in the contact log.

Then I processed a payrun for the two terminated employees for the week ended 30-06-2022 and dated 30-06-2022, making sure to zero out all values.  Then waited until it was updated in the Payroll Centre.  After the ATO accepted the zero payrun, I tried running the EOFY Finalisation report and all employees were included with all the relevant data and this agreed to all my reports.

I then ran the EOFY Finalisation run and it was accepted.

I should mention that I did try to run the Finalisation with the Terminated employees with incorrect information, and the ATO accepted it with errors.  Which when I checked the feedback was for the two terminated employees not have the relevant data.  I reversed the Finalisation of year end and waited until it was accepted by the ATO, I then completed the process above to get an Accepted only result.

Hope this helps any one out there that is having the same problem.