Year-to-date verification report not including terminated employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Louise09
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Year-to-date verification report not including terminated employees

During the 30/6/22 financial year we had 3 staff members resign.  Why does the year to date verification report not include the total gross earnings for those employees, but it does include their PAYG withholding?  The payment summaries verification report includes their earnings correctly.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ablack
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Year-to-date verification report not including terminated employees

I had the same problem, so I took out the termination date in MYOB for the two employees that had been terminated during the year and put the Termination date in the contact log.

Then I processed a payrun for the two terminated employees for the week ended 30-06-2022 and dated 30-06-2022, making sure to zero out all values.  Then waited until it was updated in the Payroll Centre.  After the ATO accepted the zero payrun, I tried running the EOFY Finalisation report and all employees were included with all the relevant data and this agreed to all my reports.

I then ran the EOFY Finalisation run and it was accepted.

I should mention that I did try to run the Finalisation with the Terminated employees with incorrect information, and the ATO accepted it with errors.  Which when I checked the feedback was for the two terminated employees not have the relevant data.  I reversed the Finalisation of year end and waited until it was accepted by the ATO, I then completed the process above to get an Accepted only result.

Hope this helps any one out there that is having the same problem.

Louise09
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Year-to-date verification report not including terminated employees

I followed your suggestion and it worked perfectly.  

Thank you for your help

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post