Forum Discussion

mzhang
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

change USI

Hi Melisa,

not sure if it is private message as  this is the only place on the page led me here so i didn't leave our details as you suggested ( to othere users to do)  

I have the same problem and the payment was blocked.

the USI changed for Pursuit Select Personal Superannuation ( of IOOF) and MYOB accounting right not let me to update it. 

Our New USI Details:

USI SMF0126AU
ABN 70 815 369 818

In July 2022 we will be closing old Pursuit product Unique Superannuation Identifiers (USIs), after this date we won’t be able to accept requests sent to those USIs.

Closing USIs
 IOF0083AUIOOF Pursuit Select Personal Superannuation

looking forward to hear from you and much appreciating your help

Min

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    mzhang
    Contributing Cover User

Hi Melisa,

I have the same problem and the payment was blocked.

the USI changed for Pursuit Select Personal Superannuation ( of IOOF) and MYOB accounting right not let me to update it. 

looking forward to hear from you and much appreciating your help

Min

Our New USI Details:

USI SMF0126AU
    ABN 70 815 369 818

In July 2022 we will be closing old Pursuit product Unique Superannuation Identifiers (USIs), after this date we won’t be able to accept requests sent to those USIs.

Closing USIs
     IOF0083AUIOOF Pursuit Select Personal Superannuation
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi mzhang,

Thanks for reaching out.

You can add the new superfund details into a new card or override the current card, but you need to make sure you have entered the new fund name, this will then popualte the respective ABN and USI/SPIN automatically. In this case, you would be entered the below details into your software:

Fund name: IOOF PORTFOLIO SERVICE SUPERANNUATION FUND

USI/SPIN: SMF0126AU/SMF0126AU

ABN: 70 815 369 818

Do let me know if you had any further trouble with that. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.