BAS Year

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kermie
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

BAS Year

Hello,

I am in need of some help again.

My BAS Financial year is not changing to this current financial year of 22/23 so my BAS will not give me the July 2022 on wards. I have done what a couple of others have asked when it happened to them but it is not working for me. Thank you again..

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: BAS Year

Hi @kermie 

The years that are listed on the Prepare BAS/IAS>>Lodge Manually window is based on the current financial year in the company file. You can only produce the BAS for the current and next financial year that the file is based in. You can review the financial year that your file is in via Setup>>Company information>>Current Financial Year.

If you are a few years behind the current financial year (2023) you may need to look at closing the financial year to get into the appropriate year to produce that BAS. You can close the financial year via File>>Close a financial year and complete the Close a Financial Year assistant. Please note: You may need to close the financial year multiple times depending on what financial year the current file is in.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

kermie
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: BAS Year

Thank you so much for your help. Closing a Financial year a couple of times worked.

Really Much appreciated.

Kermie

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post