Forum Discussion

JamesLaura
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Lodgment rejection - item D1 showing zero, nil wages income

Our client does not have wages income, however I can not delete the Motor Vehicle schedule and item D1 is showing zero. The tax return will validate however reject on lodgement due to zero showing at D1.

This has happened since the upgrade Friday 2nd April. We are currently using AE MYOB Accountants Enterprise (Tax) version 2020.2

• Hi JamesLaura 

I would like to let you know that this has been raised as a known issue and we are aware of the 0 in D1. This will not impact the return in any way.

Should the return get rejected with CMN.ATO.DDCTNS.000155 (in your case), then it is advised to enter a 0 in either D9 or D10 and relodge the return.

Apologies for the inconvenience and we hope to get this fixed as soon as we can.

Regards,

Sandy

Client Support Representative

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JamesLaura 

I would like to let you know that this has been raised as a known issue and we are aware of the 0 in D1. This will not impact the return in any way.

Should the return get rejected with CMN.ATO.DDCTNS.000155 (in your case), then it is advised to enter a 0 in either D9 or D10 and relodge the return.

Apologies for the inconvenience and we hope to get this fixed as soon as we can.

Regards,

Sandy

Client Support Representative