Forum Discussion

mfendt
Experienced Partner
3 months ago

MYOB Academy login error

I have changed my MYOB login and correspondance email since last logging into MYOB Academy. I am getting the same error when try logging in under my new or old email and get this error:

Can you please help?

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mfendt,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the delay in response. I understand you're having trouble logging into MYOB Academy after changing your email. We appreciate your patience and for reaching out. This could be due to a variety of reasons, including potential issues with the email update process or login credentials.

Here are some steps you can try:

• Reset your password: Sometimes, a password reset can help resolve login issues.
    • Check your email spelling. Ensure that the email address you're using to log in is spelled correctly and matches the one you updated.

If you're still unable to log in after trying these steps, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi mfendt,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you're still having difficulties logging in to your MYOB Academy account. If yes, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

mfendt
        Experienced Partner

Hi Shella_A ,

I have tried resetting the password. My new email doesn't receive a reset password link, although my old email does with the following:

"Hi Michelle,

Someone (probably you) has requested a new password for your account on 'MYOB Academy'.

However your password cannot be reset because you are using your account on another site to log in.

Please log in as before, using the link on the login page."

I get the reported error logging in with either email address.

I submitted a Support ticket on Wednesday 28th and have not yet received a response. It is case no. 01615033

Thank you,

Michelle