Forum Discussion

Wakkaman
Contributing Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Teams login error

Hi.

I am trying to login to MYOB Teams for the first time, but can't get past the login page.  I keep getting A problem occurred attempting to load MYOB Team.  PLease try again later".

This is after "Createing a New Account".

Please help.

THanks.

Tim.

• Hi Wakkaman

Thank you for sharing your concern on our forum. Apologies for the delayed response.

I understand that you're having trouble logging into your app. This error message is typically caused by either incorrect login credentials (like extra characters or spaces) or your email address being assigned as an approving manager.

I would suggest double-checking your login credentials for any errors. If the problem continues even after ensuring the credentials are correct, your email address has likely been assigned as an approving manager. In this case, you'll need to remove this role from your email address.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Wakkaman

Thank you for sharing your concern on our forum. Apologies for the delayed response.

I understand that you're having trouble logging into your app. This error message is typically caused by either incorrect login credentials (like extra characters or spaces) or your email address being assigned as an approving manager.

I would suggest double-checking your login credentials for any errors. If the problem continues even after ensuring the credentials are correct, your email address has likely been assigned as an approving manager. In this case, you'll need to remove this role from your email address.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve