Thank you for visiting our Partner Zone. This area is an exclusive space for MYOB Partners. Find out how to Partner with MYOB.
Hello all, I recently received a new laptop and our IT person has updated as much as he is able but he is not a MYOB specialist and we are battling to sort out one last issue.
When I do a wage run it used to upload the journal into MYOB for me but now I get the message "Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined." and the journal does not upload into MYOB automatically as it used to do. I don't know how to get Payroll talking to MYOB again.
Any asssitance would be appreciated please.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you so much for your post. If you still having this problem you can follow this steps to fix it.
* Close AccountRight.
* In Payroll, go to the Tools menu and choose Options. The Payroll Options window appears.
* Click the Accounting tab.
* Click the [...] button next to the Path field.
* Click Log Out. A message will confirm you have successfully logged out.
* Click Connect.
* Login to AccountRight Live using your my.MYOB username and password.
* Select the online company file you want to connect to.
* Enter the username and password for the company file.
* Click OK. The Payroll Options window reappears.
* Ensure an account is displayed at Default General Ledger Code for Payroll Libailities. If not, and you're unable to select an account, ensure the correct * AccountRight company file has been selected in the previous steps.
* Click OK.
* Go to the Tools menu and choose Create Journals.
* Select the last pay run then click Next.
* Select the option Automatically post journals into the company file.
* Select whichever other options are applicable to your journals.
* Click Finish. Your payroll journals will be posted into your AccountRight Live company file.
Feel free to send me a private message if you have question.