Forum Discussion

jopathim
Contributing Cover User
10 months ago

TPAR 2023 NOT LOADING

Hi

I can only run TPAR report for 2022.  Cannot get 2023 no matter what I try .

It is overdue now so if some one can now enlighten me as to why MYOB is not working properly at the moment as I have NEVER had this probelm in previous years

Thank You 

7 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi jopathim,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

I understand that you are having difficulty loading the 2023 TPAR. In this matter, can you please confirm if you received an error message? Or can you please provide me with more details on the issue so I can investigate?   

We look forward to your response. We're happy to assist. 

Thanks, 

Cel

• Hi jopathim 

What is the Current FY in MYOB (see under Setup > Company Information). This needs to be 2022 or greater to generate 2023 TPAR.

Regards

Gavin

jopathim
      Contributing Cover User

I assume I have to close 2021 sk I will try that thanks 

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi jopathim

Thank you for responding to us and providing updates on the issue. 

In this matter, in addition to gavin12345 response to your post,  you need to check on what budget year you are working on, you should be in 2023 to generate the TPAR. Let me know if you receive an error when you generate the TPAR report for 2023. We also recommend to close the 2021 financial year if you have not closed it yet. 

You can reach out to us anytime if you have other questions about this issue. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel