Feedback and complaints

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WarrenBrowns
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Feedback and complaints

Has anyone had any luck with the MYOB feedback and complaints page being able to leave anything?

After multiple problems, being disconnected, Chat function unable to help me, me calling and not being put on Hold as there are too many callers, I think I am done

I had a support call going but have had no follow up after I sent more information. Are we just supposed to pay and accept there is no support.

I am beyond frustrated and Im sure I am not the only one in this boat ...

Even MYOBs own Complaints and Feedback link sends you to a blank webpage from 2 different Browsers - its appears they actually dont care and just happy to take your money but not help fix any issues from their end

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Feedback and complaints

Hi @WarrenBrowns 

I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. If you can provide details of your issues I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

WarrenBrowns
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MY issue is that some of my bank deposits and payments are not showing in my bank transactions

I have chosen show all but none of the deposits from square are showing some I am unable to reconcile

Ive tried adding manually but then I have to use reconcile accounts which doesnt seem to show transactions from the bank feed so I am in a big loop

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @WarrenBrowns 

To clarify how bank feeds works:

• Bank feeds in the Bank transactions window are matched with MYOB Business/Essentials transactions
  • Transactions in the Reconcile accounts window are MYOB Business/Essentials transactions. It's these transactions that are included in balances and reports.

Bank feeds is a tool that makes reconciliation and data entry quicker and easier:

• when you match a bank feed to an open invoice/bill the MYOB Business/Essentials transaction is automatically recorded
  • when you allocate a bank feed the Spend/Receive money transaction is automatically recorded
  • when you match a bank feed transaction the MYOB Business/Essentials transaction is automatically ticked in the Reconcile accounts window

All of this means that you can record the MYOB Business/Essentials transactions and manually reconcile them in the Reconcile accounts window by ticking them. 

Having said that, we can arrange to have missing bank feeds sent to your file. To do this I'll need you to send me the following information in a private message:

• serial number
  • last FOUR digits of the bank account
  • screenshot of the Bank transactions window
  • screenshot from your internet banking/bank statement of the missing bank feeds

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post