Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

647Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
mm007
4 Posts
User

Hi there, not sure where to post, but it is incredibly annoying to have to manually click to hide old/obselete bank feed transactions in the bank feed.

There should be a Dates/Find function and the Select All --> Hide all transactions function.

I can't believe this hasn't been implemented before considering the amount of posts I have seen on this issue on these forums.

MMee
2 Posts
User

I agree.  I have thousands of old transactions to hide from 2010 to 2020.  Is there anyway this can be done in bulk

ACrete
6 Posts
User

How is this a post from 2014 - Defintely would like to be able to select multiple transactions at a time in Bank Feeds 2022!

NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

I cannot believe something as fundamental (read rudimentary) as this sees is not a default option, in 2022 no less!!!

Jaye13
2 Posts
User

You can call MYOB suport to get them cleared if you don't mind waiting on hold for an hour to get it done. 

MYOB, please either put the most current Bank Feeds at the top of the screen so that we dont need to scroll through all the old/un-used feed transactions or allow the ability to clear them within the software by the user. 

KP05
2 Posts
User

This request has been here since 2014 but has still not been added to MYOB??? 

I am only just starting to use bank feeds (April 2023), but the transactions date back to June 2022. It is ludicrous that I have to hide well over 1,000 transactions one at a time, so I only have to view the transactions from the time I start using the feeds to reconcile my accounts.

Please fix this MYOB and add a bulk hide option.

NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

Welcome to the MYOB Club of Frustration KP05.  

Jaye13
2 Posts
User

This is why other products such as Xero are starting to take over the market. Product improvement and support are starting to lack here Smiley Sad 

NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

Agree

PerfCents
3 Posts
User

This would be very helpful when there are hundreds of old transactions that need to be hidden because the prior bookkeeper didn't use the bank feed option.