Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

647Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
BV1
3 Posts
User

I just had to play catch up on bank feeds I did not realise had been activated. A multiple item tick would have saved a lot of time.

ACrete
6 Posts
User

This thread is so old it's surprising that it still isn't an option. Can I ask (if I haven't already) if there is a way to completely unlink/turn off bank feeds altogether?

HappyDaz
1 Post
Cover User

I would love it if I could hide or even delete old bank feed transactions. I have them going all the way back to 2015!!!

aberry
1 Post
User

Yes please allow the feature to hide multiple transactions at once from bank feeds. It will be a great feature. 

Evie-Myob
Partner
17 Posts
Partner

This has been an official idea posted back in October 2014, nearly 10 years ago.... Can MYOB please provide an ETA on when this will become a reality?

As a professional dealing with lots of messy clients, this feature is a basic necessity. 

mm007
4 Posts
User

They don't care guys. All they care about is increasing prices, constant calling us about their new offers and ensuring our partner discount reduces each year.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hello everyone,

We appreciate all your suggestion and feedback. I understand the importance of this feature to you. We've already forwarded your request to the relevant team, and they are actively working on it for future consideration in our software. In the meantime, if you have any further queries, please feel free to post again, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

NotHappyJan2
12 Posts
User

Just contact Customer Support and demand they hide transactions in the required period.  That's what they did for me and I haven't looked back!