Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Delete or hide reversed paysuper payments

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

805Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

There is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

"PaySuper - delete or hide reversed paysuper payments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2021

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea through the years.

With the release of AccountRight 2021.1, we have introduced the Pay Superannuation status "Reversal Completed". This will alert users that the payment has been reversed and prevent the payment from being completed. For more information on Pay Superannuation statuses please see Help Article: Make superannuation payments.

Once again, thank you for your support and your patience for this long-awaited feature.

203 Comments
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

TWO SUGGESTIONS TO RESOLVE THIS ONGOING ISSUE:

Make the action status "reversed" when users post the reversal

Have the ability to hide the batch form the list so they can't be authorised again in error (like when you hide the bank feeds).   

Further recommendations:

Payments by Employee report where the Paid Date is the date it was physically authorised not the date it was posted.

Ability to run manage payments report.   Currently no ability to report the batches. 

Please MYOB please action 

konmanos
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User

@scfshwrote:

refer to here: http://community.myob.com/t5/Staffing-and-payroll/PaySuper-deleting-payments-to-be-authorised/m-p/32...

there is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

ALL FANTASTIC IDEAS / RESOLUTIONS - however the fact that MYOB has not commented on all passed recommendations solutions - just seems to tell us all MYOB subscribers that they are not interested - to the point where they will not acknowledge the issue to resolve. What does this say about the MYOB culture and company. Anyone with the intellect will tell you - that it AINT good!! So we need to either look at other products that listen to their customers - or - FORGET the issue - and HOPE that we do not MAKE the COSTLY mistahe this issue has caused many of us.. 

Riceboy
1 Post
Cover User

I also request that there is the ability to delete an incorrect super payment transaction from the Manage Super Payments screen. I am only a small business owner with two employess and hence not a regular user and have made simple errors such as recording the Super payment with the wrong account then pushing the record button, then realising my error, only to then have to go through the rigmarole amd time consuming effort of working out once again what I need to do to rectify. Accounts Right does save me time overall in reporting etc, but it is these niggly little issues that sometimes frustrate my wife (book keeper) and me.

DiAdelaide
5 Posts
Cover User

delete the pending authorisation super payments that you have tried to delete - you go back months later and question whether you did it or not and do it again and again and again.  I do not want to see them again.

Lea
Partner
14 Posts
Partner

I think this should be a priority!!! It leaves way too much room for errors to be made with it sitting there easily accessed if staff are not paying attention to which Authorisation they need to make, or the amount is very similar and they authorise the incorrect one.

Please please please make this a priority.

Gold_Class_Acc
Partner
8 Posts
Partner

We need the ability to delete or at least hide/make in active super payments that were never signed off.

It is annoying for authorised officers to see very old incorrct superpayments every time they need to sign a new one off.

This has been an issue for quite sometime

konmanos
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User

Terribly sorry MYOB - time to look for an alternative solution that seems to adapt to the ever changing needs of the IT world. You will get ZERO responses from me from now on. Excuse the ad!

@scfsh wrote:

There is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

AllBuilding
2 Posts
Cover User

Please update the Super - Manage Payments screen to allow you to remove/hide reversed payments. It's very confusing when you're also unable to see the reversal in the same screen.

KaterinaJatodd
1 Post
Cover User

I agree with previouse comments, under manage payments, it would be a lot easier if you could show which ones have been reversed (as you can't authorise them once they have been reversed anyway)

MandyWhite21
1 Post
Cover User

Not sure this was worth the effort of voting - this post is from 2014 originally...is MYOB actually actively doing something about this?????