Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email Invoices: Print invoices alphabetically

Experienced Cover User

34Posts

33Kudos

1Solutions

34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

We print approx 50-80 invoices per day then sort them alphabetically.  I would love to see an option to print them alphabetically.

"'Printing invoices Alphabetically"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2016

Hi Everyone 

With the release of AccountRight 2016.1 the printing of invoices (and statements) are now completed by the way in which they are sorted in the Print/Email window.

For more information into obtaining AccountRight 2016.1 please see AccountRight 2016.1 now available

28 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Raceinc,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused by not being able to print invoices alphabetically. I will follow this up with our product development team and get back to you with an update as soon as available. 

I'm also sorry about your experience during your last phone conversation with us. I have passed on the feedback to all relevant parties.

I appreciate your patience while I get back to you with an update.

Regards,

Suja Pillai

MYOB Social Support Manage

Helen-Webley
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I have been asking for this for at least TWO YEARS

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Helen-Webley  

Thank you for your vote and comments, we encourage anyone else that would like to see this implemented to vote and comment as well. 

James-007
Contributing Partner
6 Posts
Contributing Partner

Have just moved from version 19 this week and didn't realise this was an issue. 

Thought I was doing something wrong at my end. 

Can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet

Furneysaccounts
Experienced Cover User
66 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I print over 500 invoices each month and need to sort them each and every month.

I quite regualarly take them home to sort as it takes up too much time during the day.

Please make this possible to make sending out invoices with statements more efficient.

Thank you

BecksE
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Come on MYOB Smiley Sad this request has been around for years - please address this soon - some of us still have businesses that process invoices at month end and print 200 out at once for our customers who don't have or use the internet. Printing invoices automatically in apha order would indeed save us some time...

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments for this idea. Our developers are currently working on this idea, and plan to include it in our next release - v2016.1. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone 

With the release of AccountRight 2016.1 the printing of invoices (and statements) are now completed by the way in which they are sorted in the Print/Email window.

For more information into obtaining AccountRight 2016.1 please see AccountRight 2016.1 now available