Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Time Billing - Work in Progress

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

57Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I need to be able add further hours to Time biiling invoices which are already saved.

The Work In Progress(WIP) button needs to be available in 2012 as it was in Version 19!

Or supply a solution to this if one is available in the current version, as I can't see a way.

Please work on getting this functionality back, as it is a necessity!

Thanks!

"Please put the WIP Button back on Time Billing invoices."

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that as of AccountRight 2017.2 the WIP (Work in progress) button is now included in the Enter Sales window using a Time Billing layout.

To find out more information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 please see AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

74 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,924 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Yes please - updated information required. I have clients sitting on 19.5 who won't upgrade without this feature.

Trandy
Trusted Cover User
123 Posts
Trusted Cover User

YES please....with v19.5 it was easy to use WIP button and add unbilled time to an invoice right there and then, whilst billing items and so on.  Can't fathom how working online would lessen the neccessity for this feature.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Trandy ,  @jenniek Thank you for your feedback and comments, I have passed this on to the team. We will update the forum when we have any news on the feature.

In the meantime keep posting comments and voting  

Rox
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Interesting that this is called an improvement that is being looked into when it was a feature for years  Why was it decided to downgrade the system?

AMA
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Can anyone advise on the status of the WIP button? We have just upgraded to AccountRight Plus and this button going missing has just about made us regret the whole decision!!!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @AMA

Thank you for your  enquiry into this idea.

Currently the idea has been marked as Under Consideration. Unfortunately we don't have a time frame for when this will be looked at being placed into planned/implemented. However in saying that we are still encouraging members of the MYOB Community to vote and comment if required for this idea.  

To vote for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange you can select the + VOTE button to the left  of the idea's name.

SharonT
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Groan, I am left in the dark ages becuase of this WIP button not being on MYOB and I am paying premium rates whilst not being able to upgrade or go online.  Can anybody that has continued to upgrade let me know if they have found a satisfactory solution to work without the wip button.

REgards

SharonSmiley Frustrated

arobbo
1 Post
Cover User

Why did they take it off?? it seems crazy to take something off that worked fine, PLEASE put it back ON!! Happy to keep working in 19.11, at least WIP button is still there!!

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,924 Posts
Ultimate Partner

canw e have an update on this please - are the programmers even considering this?? - or is it in the too hard basket?

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @jenniek

We understand that this feature is important to you. Unfortunately bringing back the WIP button is not currently listed for one of our planned updates. However it is still being considered.