Forum Discussion

eyecandy
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Bank feed with amount including surcharge now not reconciling

The invoiced amount for example is $1300, 1.8% surcharge has been charged, bank feed has come through as $1323.40, invoice is closed due to customer doing the online payment option so the feed is not reconciling, unable to delete customer payment to match the transaction says to contact myob Request ID: 89ef111d-dc91-42c6-baf7-f6dddbb961c0

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi eyecandy 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. The first step I recommend is clearing the browser cache which can resolve some odd behaviour: Clear my cache.

Then if the transaction is reconciled or matched, first undo the reconciliation then try to delete the payment again through the Find Transactions tab. You should now be able to delete the payment. 

If that does not resolve your issue could you please take a screenshot of the payment and attach that along with the last 4 digits of your serial number in your reply?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.