Duplicate Bank Feed transactions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JHolroyd
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Duplicate Bank Feed transactions

Hello,

I check the bank feeds daily which automatically refresh usually when opening Bank Feeds from the dashboard. Today however there were no new transactions so I hit 'Get Bank Transactions' and now 9 transactions have appeared from December, that have already been reconciled and sit in the bank register. Why are they now appearing in Bank Feeds again?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Duplicate Bank Feed transactions

Hi @JHolroyd

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! We did have an incident occur with duplicate bankfeed transactions appearing in December, our developers applied a fix to remove duplicate bank feeds from users files. If you have duplicates that weren't removed during that process you will need to hide those transactions. 

If the transactions are sitting to be matched you can hide these by right clicking the transaction, if you have already matched them it is recommended to do either of the below methods:

1. Record a reversal of the duplicated transaction to balance it back out. (easiest method)
    Or
  2. Delete the coded transaction, then hide the duplicate bankfeed

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post