Forum Discussion

2 years ago

How to delete a duplicate pay run?

Hi All,

I accidently created a duplicate pay run record in our system, I was trying to fix it by reading some of your manuals, but I'm unable to delete it because I cannot see any "delete" button under employee names, could someone please shed some lights? Thank you.

Also FYI, actual payment from bank side did not happen, it is simply a request to fix my system record, because my concern is the duplicate record may affect STP numbers from ATO perspectives.

Kind Regards

Victor

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SOULadmin 

Thanks for your post. When deleting a pay run, the option to delete it depends if the pay run is already accepted by the ATO or not. To check the status of the duplicated pay run, go to Payroll > Single Touch Payroll Reporting > Look for the duplicate pay run. In the status column, kindly check if it is already accepted or not sent. If the duplicate pay run still shows as not sent , you can still delete the pay. To delete the duplicate pay run, The Help Article Fixing a pay will provide you with the detailed steps on how to delete it. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Hawks

Hi,

I have accidentally created 2 pay runs for this week and need to reverse however has been sent to the ATO so deleting is not an option.

How do I reverse this duplicated pay run?

Thanks

Natasha

treasurer@ringwoodbasketball.com