Bulk Emailing/PDF Download Customer Statements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nicole_BV1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Bulk Emailing/PDF Download Customer Statements

Hi!

I'm trying to send out end-of-month statements to customers but it says "You cannot email more than 20 customers at a time". Smiley Surprised

This is super inconvenient - I have over 100 statements that I need to send out each month, am I going to have to separate them into blocks of 20 each time...Smiley Indifferent

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Bulk Emailing/PDF Download Customer Statements

Hi @Nicole_BV1 

Thank you for your feedback on MYOB Business

As the message does indicate, currently the Email Statement feature only allows the user to select 20 customers at a time. Should you be looking at emailing to more than 20 customers we do recommend doing those emails in blocks.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Nicole_BV1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Is this really the solution? Is there a plan to remove the limit?

It is unreasonable to enforce a limit on the number of invoices or statements a business can send at any given time, the purpose of accounting software is to ease end-of-month outgoings.

Prior to the MYOB Business upgrade, Essentials was still allowing an unlimited amount of emails/downloads, why did it change?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Nicole_BV1 

To my knowledge, there are no current plans in place to remove that limit within the MYOB Business platform.

In saying that, you might want to look into Setting up unpaid invoice summaries. This will automate the statement-sending process to your customers with a summary notification being sent on the 28th of each month.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post